Writing and Illustrating for Young Readers

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Embarrassed! I'm so ashamed! Has it seriously been this long since I've posted? I admit, I've been swamped with everything I need to do to get ready for the conference, and that isn't going to get any better until June 22nd. I even had an idea for a post I drafted, but I wrote it all in the middle of the night and thought I'd better edit before posting, and I never did. However, I do have a couple of quick tidbits: The conference isn't full quite yet. So there's still time. If you're a bit strapped for cash, the afternoons-only option is really a bargain. And if even that's too much, maybe writing isn't that important to you. Kidding. If you can't make it for afternoons, at least come to Trent Reedy's keynote speech Thursday afternoon. It's free! We have one attendee coming all the way from Oman. Interesting, since Trent Reedy's book is about a little Afghan girl with a cleft palate.

No comments: